Live like the cowboys of old at this pretty little log-cabin ranch hideaway. Known for nightly Chuck Wagon canyon cookouts; located along the Wildlife Loop Road. Varied cabins, including modernized log cabins with stone fireplaces and fire pits.
Located near the end of the Wildlife Loop!
Experience hearty ranch house dining in Blue Bell Lodge dining room and lounge. We’re serving up true Western flavor, with cattle-drive classics featuring bison, beef, chicken, and fish—and even some rattlesnake sausage. And don't miss the opportunity to enjoy an old-fashioned hay ride with sing-along entertainment to a chuck wagon cookout in a secluded valley.
The log sleeping cabins at Blue Bell are some of the nicest 4-person units in the Park, with vaulted ceilings and stone fireplaces. Around the main lodge there are 29 total cabins, including sleeping cabins, a honeymoon cabin, and housekeeping cabins. All cabins are climate controlled, fully furnished, and include daily housekeeping service. They also come with telephones, flat screen TVs, coffee pots, and kitchen or kitchenette equipment.
Great for family reunions or corporate retreats, this magnificent 3,150-square-foot cabin is the largest unit at Blue Bell Lodge.
- Call Now to Reserve- This unit will be available starting May 9, 2016
- 4 separate bedrooms—3 of the bedrooms have 2 queen beds and the other bedroom has 1 king bed. Upper-level loft includes 2 Twin over Full Bunkbeds. Living room area contains 2 queen sofa sleepers. Sleeps a maximum of 24 people.
- Roll-away and crib service available ($10/night).
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils included.
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and telephone.
- Stone gas fireplace
- Back deck with outdoor furniture, propane grill, and outdoor fire pit.
- 5 bathrooms.
- Total inventory: there’s only 1! (But check out CSP's other Specialty Cabins)
2016 Promo: Stay 3 nights, Save 25% for Sunday-Thursday night stays
Dates: May 9 – June 18; August 14 –Oct 23, Excludes Sturgis Rally (8/5-8/12) and Buffalo Roundup (9/29-10/1)
Ready to reserve?
You can check availability by calling 888-875-0001 or view our Introductory Promotional Rates for 2016.
Our specialty cabins are the largest cabins in the park—but book ahead, they fill up quickly. The Ponderosa Cabin's Reservation Policy is different than our other units: A deposit is required for the entire stay of the reservation, due when the reservation is made. Reservations cancelled within 90 days of the arrival date will forefit the deposit amount in full unless the unit can be re-rented for the entire stay. A $25 cancellation fee will be imposed against any refund due. Early check-outs will result in the deposit balance being held until the remaining nights are re-rented.
- Restaurant & Lounge
- Outdoor Patio along French Creek
- Banquet Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hiking Trails
- Wildlife Loop Road
- Nightly Hayride/Chuck Wagon Cookout
- Trail Rides
- Modernized Cabins
- Camping/RV (through SD State Parks)
- Gift Shop
- Frequent Wildlife Sightings