Your "Southern Black Hills Specialist!" Tour Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse & Custer State Park. Narrated, guided tours in modern, A/C, 15 ppl passenger vans. Free hotel/campground pick-up in Custer, Keystone & Hill City. Life-long memories!
It is our goal to provide a personalized, narrated, guided tour that showcases the many attractions of the beautiful Black Hills!
Come experience the Black Hills through our eyes!
- Rapid City Regional Airport 110.00
- (2 or more, call for pricing)
- Wedding or other special events call for pricing
- Mickelson Trail Bicycle shuttle call for pricing
- You dream it, we can do it! call for pricing
- All tours can be tailored to suit your needs
- All tours are subject to 6% tax
- Advanced reservations are preferred.
Enjoy a variety of family friendly tours in the comfort of our air conditioned 15 passenger vans
These are just a couple of the relaxing fun filled tours we offer:
Southern Hills Tour includes
- Crazy Horse - tribute to the great Lakota warrior
- Mt. Rushmore - America's "Shrine of Democracy"
- Needles Highway - postcard views around every corner
- Wildlife loop at Custer State Park - herds of buffalo, antelope, deer, elk, and prairie dog village
- Sylvan Lake - most photographed lake in the Hills
- PRICE PER PERSON: $85.00
Northern Hills Tour includes
- Spearfish Canyon - gigantic limestone cliffs, cascading waterfalls, and breathtaking Spearfish Creek
- Terry Peak - Majestic views of 5 states from on top
- Historic Deadwood-Lead - Home to legendary figures including Wild Bill Hickock and Calamity Jane
- PRICE PER PERSON: $100.00
Evening Tours - (Dinner optional)
- Lighting Ceremony at Mt. Rushmore 60.00
- "Legends in Light" at Crazy Horse 60.00
- Starlight Tour - stargazing at its finest! call for pricing
All Tours Include:
- All entry fees and parking fees at every attraction
- Minimum 7 hour tour
- FREE pick-up and drop off to your hotel or campground in Custer, Keystone, or Hill City
- Photo stops when and where you want
- Personal, friendly service by local guides