For over 10 years, Flags and Wheels has been a family-run business focusing on fun for the whole family. From kids to adults, Flags and Wheels has something for everyone! You won’t find another Black Hills attraction quite like it!
Housed in an expansive, 47,000 sq. foot building near downtown Rapid City, Flags and Wheels has converted an outdoor business into a complete indoor family amusement park and is the only Black Hills attraction to offer Extreme Race Karts, Go Carts, and more!
- Tuesday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Wednesday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Thursday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Friday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Monday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 10:00 pm
- Sundays 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
*Race karts require U.S. driver’s license and waiver signature. Helmets and sock are provided.
**Go cart requirement is 52 inches. Those under 52 inches can ride along at no extra cost with an adult in a two seater go cart.
***Reball requires a waiver signature.
****Drivers must be over 50 inches tall. Riders may ride with an adult if shorter than 50 inches.