Heartland RV Park is a modern campground located only 20 minutes from Mount Rushmore, 30 minutes from Crazy Horse Monument, and just 8 minutes from the main gates of Custer State Park, Heartland RV Park and Cabins is perfectly located to serve as your base camp for all the attractions in the beautiful Black Hills.
Heartland Campground and RV Park has multiple facilities to meet your needs.
- 140 pull through RV Sites with water, sewer and electrical (20, 30, 50 amps) WIFI and Cable TV
- 10 Super Sites, 85+ feet long, water, sewer and electrical (20, 30, 50 amps) WIFI and Cable TV
- 16 Camping Cabins, cable TV, WIFI, air conditioning, electricity, ceiling fans, bunk beds, and futons. Please bring your own bedding.
- 50 Tent sites with water and electrical.
Off Hwy 79, 15 miles south of Rapid City
Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Free WIFI, Free Cable TV
- 2 Laundromats
- Modern Clean Restrooms
- Free Unlimited Hot Showers
- Handicap Accessible
- Camp Store
- Gas Station Nearby
- Tourist Information
- Children’s Play Area