The Kleemann House has always been a luxurious and grand retreat. Originally build as a hotel in the 1880s, the Kleemann House hosted westerners traveling via stagecoach to Custer City.
Newly and beautifully restored, the Kleemann House is now the perfect retreat for your group gathering. The main floor lends itself to a sophisticated cocktail reception, reminiscent of old days. Host an elegant reception for up to 60 guests at the renovated bar. Sleep in luxury in one of the five bedrooms, and enjoy any of the five stunning bathrooms during your stay. Enjoy the sunshine and beautiful landscape on your private garden terrace or rooftop patio. Swim at the neighboring Rock Crest Lodge. Located in the heart of Custer City, the Kleemann House is within walking distance to a variety of wonderful local restaurants and bars. Plus, the entrance to Custer State Park is only one mile away.
More than 10 guests? The rest of your party can comfortably stay just a few blocks away at the Rock Crest Lodge.
The Kleemann House is a two-story house with five separate bedrooms, sleeping a maximum of 10 people.
Upper Level (sleeps 8):
- Four en-suite rooms with private baths
- Direct Access to rooftop patio
First Floor (sleeps 2):
- One ADA bedroom with a queen bed that sleeps two
- One ADA full bath
- Guest half bath
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils
- Full refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher and toaster
- Oversized bar with seating, two dining tables, and oversized great room
- Direct access to private grassed terrace
- Grand Fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open year-round, beginning April 29
- Access to outdoor pool and hot tub at Rock Crest Lodge
- Cook for yourselves or hire outside catering
- Nearby Local Attractions
- Within walking distance to Black Hills Burgers 'n Buns, Purple Pie Place, Downtown Custer
- Walking distance to grocery store with fresh produce
- Five minute drive to Crazy Horse
- Fifteen minute drive to Mt. Rushmore
- Ten minute drive to Sylvan Lake/Custer State Park
This specialty accommodation is available for $699 per week day, and $899 per weekend day.
Stay for 3 or more nights, and save 20% all summer long.