Lake Park Campground and Cottages Welcomes you!
We have been blessed to raise our family at an amazing property that has offered families many life lasting memories for 20 plus years. We enjoy helping you with your vacation lodging and making great memories. Our Rapid City Cottages will be your home away from home.
We grew up in the Black Hills and frequent a lot of the 'Great Spots'. We're outdoor enthusiasts and keep track of great deals, good service, and amazing locations. We enjoy sharing this with our campers and cottage guests.
We Look forward to serving you on your vacation!
Our staff has been awarded Great Service Awards for 20 years through the South Dakota Department of Tourism. When you think of Rapid City South Dakota Lodging, think of us.
Make Lake Park Campground and Cottages your Black Hills Lodging source.
Are You Ready to Make Memories??
When you make your reservation, you will be charged ONE night deposit if you reserved 1 - 3 nights, TWO nights deposit if you reserved 4 -6 nights and THREE nights if you reserved more than 6 nights.
All remaining balances will be due at check-in.
We do take credit cards.
If you need to cancel your reservation, we require:
- For RV and Tent sites - 48 hours notice prior to your arrival date;
- For Cottages - 30 days notice prior to your arrival; and
- For Three Bedroom Cottages, Lake View Lodge, and Deer Glen Lodge - 90 days notice prior to your arrival.
- For Bike Week Reservations - Reservations are not refundable unless we resale the booking.
- For Cancellations within the thirty (30) days prior to your arrival for the cottages you will be responsible for all nights booked that are not re-rented.
- Cancellations for the Three Bedrooms, Lake View Lodge, and Deer Glen Lodge will forfeit the deposit.
- For cancellations within ninty (90) days prior to your arrival for Three Bedrooms, Lake View Lodge, and Deer Glen Lodge you will be responsible for all nights booked that are not re-rented. For partial cancellations, the deposit will first be applied to cancelled nights that have not been rebooked.
Our cancellation policy is firm. If you need an option check out Trip Insurance which can be found on the internet on line
Cancellation Fee: For ALL cancellations, a fee of $20.00 for RV and tent sites, $40.00 for cottages.
TO RESERVE: Call us toll free at 1-800-644-2267.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
- Cottage Check in any time after 3 p.m. Check out no later than 9 a.m.
- RV Check in any time after noon Check out no later than 11 a.m.
- Optional Late check-outs will incur an hourly fee of 40.00 per hour for cottages
- No outdoor speakers, music, or microphones after 6 p.m.
- Pets are allowed in the campground, but must be leashed at all times and can never be left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the cottages. No barking dogs allowed at any time. SERVICE ANIMALS: $300 cash deposit of which $150 non refundable
Separate reservations and fees for Group Gatherings + Prior approval .
- Group gatherings with attendees that are not registered guests will incur a per person fee. Inquire for details.
- Only registered guests allowed on the property after 10 pm.
- Tents only allowed on tent sites.
- RV sewer hook ups require a sealed connection.
- No campfires or fire pits, unless they are propane fired.
We wanted to offer families a place to enjoy like A Home Away From Home. Our cottages fit this nicely at a reasonable rate.
- Fully Furnished Cottages with air conditioned, heat and large flat screen cable T.V.
- Full Size Kitchens stocked with basic pots and pans
- Bathrooms come with towels to exchange whenever you need
- Picnic table with gas grills and outside seating
- Free wireless internet
- Check-in 3:00 p.m., Check-out 9:00 a.m.
- Optional $40 per hour for Late check outs
- Cancellation fee of $40 per booking
- Rates for Two People, $7 Extra for Each Additional Person over the age of 5 unless otherwised noted
- 7 Night Stays Receive a 10% Discount